Webinar - Business Interruption – Back to Basics
- How Business interruption is triggered
- Key definitions
- Insurable Gross Profit and how it is calculated
- Sum insured – options
- Declaration and non-Declaration linked bases of sum Insured
- Increased Cost of Working
- Indemnity Periods
This webinar will enable attendees to:
- Outline how a Business Interruption policy works
- Understand what Business Interruption (loss of profits) is, and when business interruption insurance operates
- Assess adequate limits/sums insured/indemnity periods
Diane has huge experience working with major Brokers across a range of roles and disciplines, to include:
- Programme design
- New business
- Client Servicing
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) due diligence
Diane is now a highly respected trainer to the insurance market.
She is the Education Secretary and former chairperson of the London Business Interruption Association. She was part of the IIL Advance Study Group - Business Interruption Policy Wordings and has collaborated with the authors of several Business Interruption textbooks. Diane is a member of the Cyber Insurance Association.
If you would like to take part and obtain a copy of the link, please contact Ian Chapman - email@example.com
Places are strictly limited.
The Insurance Institute of Halifax values and respects diversity and strives in all of our activities to take account of and respect the interests of all people it serves. There is an expectation that all speakers / presenters and attendees will act in this way too. Please see our Equality Policy on our website.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.