Alternative Risk Transfer
Content & learning:
- What is meant by alternative risk transfer and how does this differ from ‘conventional’ insurance?
- The main types of alternative risk transfer
- Main types of captives
- Key issues to consider including credit risk for insurers
- Advantages/disadvantages of main types of alternative risk transfer
By the end of this session delegates will -
- Be aware of the main types of non-conventional insurance programs available
- Be able to identify when non-conventional insurance might be viable
- Know the key issues when discussing non-conventional insurance with a client
Nick Thomas & Associates provides up to the minute training solutions addressing the challenges of the modern insurance professional, across sales, business/soft skills, technical insurance and market developments, performance, resilience and wellbeing
Nick Thomas delivers all sales, business, and soft skills, partnering with selected subject matter specialists where appropriate.
Nick co-delivers technical and market sessions with handpicked associates, selected for their strong industry background and credibility, allied to first class training skills.
All training programs are designed specifically to align to client needs and delivery overseen by Nick Thomas.
Nick Thomas & Associates have received acclaim for training and webinar series providing solutions to the challenges of remote working and virtual trading.
Nick Thomas & Associates clients include major insurers and brokers, insurance recruitment consultants and local institutes of the CII.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.