Cert CII Fast Track Remote Learning Programme
The Insurance Institutes of the North East, in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Insurers, is delighted to offer a fast track initiative to help members gain their Certificate in Insurance.
This programme offers members the opportunity to benefit from a FREE study course specifically designed to help students attain their Cert CII in 11 weeks through structured learning. If you would like to advance your CII qualifications, now is the time to do so.
Certificate in Insurance – Remote Learning
The Cert CII programme is open to anyone who has either recently joined the insurance profession and wishes to start on their qualification journey, or to those who for whatever reason have been working in the industry for some time and have not yet achieved any insurance qualification.
Over a period of 11 weeks the institute will host nine remote training sessions, three for each unit:
IF1 – Insurance legal and regulatory (compulsory subject)
IF3 – Insurance underwriting process
IF4 – Insurance claims handling process
The sessions will be run remotely, all you need is a computer! Links to session will be issued to delegates ahead of each session.
These intensive revision sessions are designed to help you develop your exam technique and knowledge in order to obtain the Certificate in Insurance qualification.
Led by one of the UK's foremost insurance trainers, Alan Chandler, the syllabus will be explained in plain English with practical examples.
The sessions will not only cover the main areas of the syllabus, but also provide an interactive opportunity to ask Alan about any areas of the syllabus.
By participating in this fast track programme, delegates will be able to:
• describe the main principles within the framework
• identify the right techniques to use in the CII examinations
• apply the knowledge gained
IF1 session one Thursday 24 June 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF1 session two Thursday 01 July 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF1 session three Thursday 08 July 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF4 Session one Wednesday 28 July 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF4 Session two Wednesday 04 August 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF4 Session three Monday 09 August 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF3 session one Wednesday 25 August 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF3 Session two Wednesday 01 September 9.30am - 12.30pm
IF3 session three Tuesday 07 September 9.30am - 12.30pm
• You must be a CII member in order to be accepted
• You work within the insurance profession in the North East region only
• Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
• You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials and travel costs
• The programme is limited to 20 members
• You must be committed to attaining your qualification
• You are expected to attend all sessions/workshops
• A fee of £250 will be applicable if a place is cancelled at late notice (after 17/06/2021). Recordings will be made available for a delegate who is unable to attend fixed date, but a delegate should miss no more than two sessions.
• You must commit to taking an examination after the completion of each revision unit.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then complete the online booking form.
Please state which local insurance institute you are affiliated to.
Once you have booked your place we will send you a simple confirmation form to complete and return. This includes a brief statement outlining why you are a suitable candidate, and an endorsement from your line manager or mentor supporting your application.
Numbers are limited for this excellent opportunity to further your learning and qualifications, so please act quickly to reserve your place.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of York, which is acting as the host institute for this event.