WEBINAR: Policy coverage gaps caused by the Covid-19 lockdown - FIRST SESSION
The Covid-19 lockdown has created far more gaps in covers than most brokers realise, and this webinar takes a look at where these coverage gaps arise and how best to advise your clients on these issues.
Alan Chandler, who has recently delivered the very well received Bi and Covid-19 will be providing this webinar on the essential things a broker must take into account, these will include his top ten tips which if followed will mean broking staff will be very busy.
Just like the Bi and Covid-19 presentation, this webinar will last around 40 minutes giving a good twenty minutes for institute members to raise the many questions that are being asked at the moment around coverage.
Whilst this webinar is aimed primarily at brokers it will also be essential listening for underwriters, claims staff, loss adjusters and indeed IFA's as these matters will affect their own policies.
Delegates will be able to:
• Understand the correct position on contents at home coverage under a commercial policy.
• Understand the position on EL/PL coverage as it relates to the Covid-19 lockdown.
• Understand the increased D&O and cyber exposure caused by the Covid-19 lockdown.
• Understand the legal position on payment holidays.
• Understand the advantage of being on a declaration linked Bi policy.
• Understand how unoccupancy could affect policy coverage.
• Understand how the Insurance act 2015 applies to the Covid-19 lockdown.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.