Building Resilience and Student Presentation Event
Within the framework of improving accessibility, this session is designed to give delegates the tools and tips they need to build the resilience and confidence they need take the next steps with their career, whether they’re returning to work, moving to the next level, wanting to develop greater belief in their own abilities, or to ask for what they need to be their best at work (and at home).
Delegates can expect to gain:
- A deeper understanding of what resilience means and why we need it in our careers
- Tools and techniques for building resilience and confidence in the workplace
The content of the session includes:
- Introduction to resilience – what it is and why it is essential in the workplace
- Growth mindset – understanding the difference between a fixed and growth mindset and how we can change our own mindset: a vital tool when it comes to managing change and building confidence in the workplace
- Confidence in mind and body – focusing on strengths and looking at how our body and spoken/ written language can affect our resilience - and how we can make positive changes
- Self-care – exploring what self-care looks like for you, and how we can make it part of your daily life
Session starting from 11:45 with lunch served from midday. The talk will start at 12:30 followed by the student presentation at 1:30pm to include photos. Finish at 2:00pm
Car parking is available at the hotel on a first come first served basis chargeable at £5.00 per full day and £3.00 per half day.
Please register your vehicles at reception within 15 minutes of arrival to prevent any automatic charges being issued by Parking Eye.
Pam is a resilience, leadership and career coach, trainer and speaker, supporting, motivating and inspiring individuals, teams, schools and workplaces to build resilience, grow in confidence and reach their potential.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.