R01 Study Day
This is a full day training workshop for R01. Delegates selected by pre-application only. Applications now closed.
This session will concentrate on regulation in a one day workshop covering Learning Objectives 4 and 5 (Learning Objective 5 is the most heavily tested LO in the R01 exam). Students will receive a couple of practice tests, a couple of one page crib-sheets to use as revision tools plus a specimen BTS exam on the day.
The workshop objectives are to:
- understand the test specification and question weightings of the R01 exam
- aid revision across the syllabus by means of:
- facilitated sessions
- exam-style question practise
- provision of a platform for discussion
- aid understanding of the material
- maximise the prospects of success in R01 exam.
For Learning Outcome 4 we cover:
- HM Treasury, Bank of England including FPC and PRA / FCA
- Other regulatory body roles
- Statutory framework of regulation
- EU regulation
- UK regulatory authorities (high level)
For Learning Outcome 5 we cover:
- Regulator objectives
- PRA and FCA handbook principles and rules
- Risk-based supervision
- Discipline and enforcement
- Greater detail on the regulators.
The sessions will be led by Bespoke Training Solutions and will take place at The Novotel, Ipswich on 3rd September 2019.
Delegates should arrive at 9:00am for a 9:30 start and should expect to finish at 4:30pm
Lunch and other refreshments will be provided.
We would ask all delegates to ideally have read an R01 study guide before attending the day and to bring this with them.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
7 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.