WEBINAR - Coronavirus Business Continuity: Best Practice in Managing Teams Remotely
This webinar will give you the information you need to successfully manage your teams remotely including:
- How to prepare for remote team working
- The benefits and challenges of remote working
- Top tips on maintaining your own productivity while home working
- Essential tips for managing teams remotely
- Keeping team communications and team/company culture going during periods of remote working
- Best practice in hiring new starters during remote team working.
Sarah has an established career within the insurance and pensions industry, having started her career as a commercial underwriter.
For the past decade Sarah has focused on strategic business change which has involved managing large teams across the world almost exclusively remotely to achieve complex business changes on tight timelines.
Outside of the industry Sarah combines her passion for psychology and coaching for performance with her certifications in NLP and clinical hypnotherapy to provide coaching and support to individuals to recover from corporate burnout and stress.
Sarah is also a past President of the Guildford Chartered Insurance Institute.
See below handouts from this event:
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.