Annual General Meeting 2021
Your council invites you to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of Ipswich, Suffolk & North Essex. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on 27th April 2020
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2020
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- President Laura Blyth
- Deputy President Nathan Harvey
- Vice-Presidents Sarah Deacon, Richard Brame, Johanna Mulley & Paul Sturges
- Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Transfer of office
- Adopt new constitution
- Date of next year's AGM