WEBINAR - How to Raise your Visibility for Career Success in uncertain times
How is it that some people rapidly climb the career ladder whilst others – who might be equally as good, remain at a lower level? Having studied very successful people; watching their behaviour, actions and attitudes, I have identified key engagements these successful people do in order to be visible to decision makers. And in this time where cuts are being made, you want to be the go to person: the person who is positively noticed – and I don’t mean the loudest person: the last person standing when difficult decisions are made.
The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to improve your visibility so you are noticed. This includes:
- Participants will have a plan in place of activities they can do in order to raise their credibility, profile and visibility within their organisation and industry
- Plenty of ideas for raising their visibility: virtually – without this being exclusively about social media
- Permission to ‘blow your trumpet’ and tell people your successes and achievements
- Decide what is newsworthy and find the right channels to ensure others notice this
- How working hard is not enough to be noticed in a positive way
- How to build and utilise an invaluable network
A link for this event will be sent with your booking confirmation.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.