PFS Regional Conference Q4 2015
The final regional conference of 2015 provides members an opportunity to bank up to 5.25 hours of CPD whilst gaining practical business relevant insight across a broad range of subjects.
Programme highlights include:
- Behavioural biases - new research findings that could help you stop irrational client decision making;
- Tax efficient investing - the suitability and role of EIS, SEIS and VCTS in long term planning;
- Pension freedoms - understand how advice processes are evolving 6 months from the introduction of the new rules;
- DWP will overview the new opportunity for topping up state pensions;
- A case study will examine the potential for maximising the use of input periods, allowances, rates and reliefs in pension planning.
Refreshments and networking lunch will be provided.
Be sure to reserve your free place now by visiting: http://www.thepfs.org/events/isle-of-man-regional-conference-q4-2015-event/37553
This event can be included as part of your CII CPD requirement should you consider it relevant to your professional development needs.