PFS Isle of Man Conference
Running an investment committee, pension dash boards and 15 magic words
The quarter one programme highlights include:
- Structuring and running an investment committee from a regulatory perspective;
- A look ahead to see if 2016 will be a better year for financial markets;
- Using a hybrid model to give pension freedoms both flexibility and income guarantees;
- An overview of the recent changes to the tax treatment of UK dividends;
- Balancing the risks of 'income plus' higher yield products with those offering lower natural yields;
- Building trust in seconds, getting appointments without rejection and the 15 magic words that get more clients;
- The case study will focus on structuring an appropriate protection portfolio for the owners, directors and employees of small businesses.
Refreshments and networking lunch will be provided.
Be sure to reserve your free place now by visiting http://www.thepfs.org/events/isle-of-man-9-march-2016-event/38906