PFS Isle of Man Q4 Regional Conference & AGM
Megatrends, mortality and risk mitigation
In our final regional conferences of 2016 members can look forward to a varied agenda that includes essential market insights, business skills, and a focus on the core technical advice areas of retirement, investment and inheritance tax planning. Highlights will include:
- Inflation - understanding the drivers and designing risk mitigation strategies
- Investment - a sustainable approach to global megatrends
- Future proofing - mitigating risk to deliver sustainable retirement incomes
- Protection - delivering the wake-up call to clients
- Skills - making time your friend
- Pensions use and mis-use IHT planning
For further information or to book your place, please click here
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
4 3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.