PFS Isle of Man Regional Conference Q2 2016
Predictable bias, business protection and Budget 2016
For quarter two we have another packed and varied programme of practical and business relevant CPD. Changes and opportunities resulting from the Budget will form a central part of the day, with essential highlights including:
- Budget 2016: Implications and opportunities - Technical Connection
- Business protection for a nation of SMEs - Research insights
- The 6 key elements of a strategic plan - 3 short 'how to' videos from Steve Billingham
- Fiona Tait will take a closer look at changes to pensions tax relief
- Working with predictable bias (and other behavioural finance insights)
- Reviewing DB pensions schemes
- Who wants to be a Fund Manager?
Growth in demand
Over the past couple of years we have seen a 75% growth in overall attendance at these events as more members see them as a core element of their annual CPD programme. We want as many members as possible to be able to access them, so have undertaken a complete review of venues. Some have been changed as a result whilst others have seen a change of seating format with cabaret seating supplemented with theatre style. Whilst these changes will allow more members to participate we have been careful not detract from the overall experience that has resulted in such excellent feedback from members.
For further details and to book your seat, please click here