PFS Regional Conference Q4 2017
Forthcoming regulatory change, transfer suitability & strategies for sideways markets
FCA will be joining us for our quarter four regional conferences, as part of another balanced programme of topical and business relevant topics. Programme highlights include:
- FCA - Regulatory and supervisory change for 2018;
- Assessing DB-DC suitability;
- Strategies for outperforming a sideways market;
- Innovation as a driver of shareholder returns;
- The future of retirement advice;
- A case study - The only certainties in life ...
Q3 delegate feedback included:
"[A] Well orchestrated and high quality event"
"Very worthwhile day. An excellent balance of topics and speakers"
Click here to book
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.