GDPR – Where Are We Now?
Nearly 18 months on from the introduction of GDPR we are delighted to welcome Sinead and Iain to give members an overview of current legislation and regulation and an insight into new GDPR developments.
• An overview of relevant current IOM GDPR legislation and regulation
• A reminder of the GDPR building blocks, data inventories, privacy notices etc.
• A review of data protection impact assessments
• A review of data transfers to the UK post Brexit
• A reminder of expected procedures and controls
• A review or record retention challenges
• An update on Information Commissioner's current view on non-compliance
• Highlights from recently issued Information Commissioner guidance
We look forward to welcoming you to what should be an interesting and informative event
The event is free to members of the CII / PFS & £20 for all non-members.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.