Session Three - Communicating Effectively in a Remote World
Communicating Effectively in a Remote World
To help support you our members, we have arranged with TLC to offer 3 new online virtual workshops, developed for the environment that we all find ourselves in at present. Somewhat uniquely, these virtual workshops are not stand-still webinars or lectures but interactive, participative, discussion-based workshops. All workshops will have a maximum of 8 people to ensure participation, and will last for 60 minutes. All a delegate will need to attend is access to the internet and a computer, iPad or laptop with a camera.
Communicating effectively in a remote world
- Why effective communication is even more significant now
- Principles of communication
- The risks, benefits & challenges of remote communication
- Channels of communication & which ones to use for which purposes
- Tips & tricks for effective remote communication
Effective communication is at the heart of effective working – and times are changing.
- Please register your interest early as each work shop is limited to 8 participants only.
- All above workshops are free to members of the Insurance Institute of the Isle of Man.
- A no-show fee of £20 per member will apply, unless 48 hours’ notice provided.
- If oversubscribed further workshops will be added to cater for demand.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.