WEBINAR: Mastering Mixed Assessment
The Insurance Institute of the Isle of Man is happy to announce that their next CPD event will focus on mastering the CIIs mixed assessment.
This webinar is designed for Institute members who are embarking on their CII general insurance Diploma studies and wanting to learn more about Mixed assessment.
In this Isle of Man Insurance Institute’s webinar, Alison Cooper FCII Dip PFS, Director of ACT One Training Services Ltd will share her considerable knowledge and experience to provide guidance to students of CII Diploma units, by focusing on techniques for MCQ and coursework. These insights have been gained primarily from her experiences as a CII Senior Examiner and Marker.
- How to master the syllabus and focus on learning objectives;
- How to prepare for the MCQ exam and remote invigilation;
- How to deconstruct coursework questions;
- How to plan your written answers to maximise marks.
By the end of the webinar members will have gained an insight into:
- Focusing on the syllabus and learning objectives;
- Understanding how to deconstruct coursework questions;
- Planning your coursework answers.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.