Annual General Meeting 2022
Your council invites you to attend the 2022 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of the Isle of Man. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on 22nd April 2021
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2021
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- President - John Walker, DipPFS CertPFS (DM)
- Deputy President - Denver Brown, Cert CII (Claims)
- Vice-Presidents, Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Transfer of office
- Date of next year's AGM
Members who are interested in joining Council are more than welcome to nominate themselves for election at the AGM. Nominations must be sponsored by 2 current independent CII members.
A Nomination Form can be downloaded from below; this should be completed and returned to John Walker by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send the form to be received no later than close of business (5pm BST) on 14th April 2021.
Alternatively, for an informal chat about joining Council, please contact the President, Gillian Marples, on 01624 654600.