This session is designed for all employees, particularly those with customer service and customer care facing roles, and will cover techniques and approaches to manage conflict.
By attending this webinar, delegates will be able to learn:
- the 5 approaches to managing conflict and find out what your preferred method is.
- how different approaches to conflict can complement and support each other.
- strategies and techniques from world class examples who manage conflict exceptionally well in real life contexts- such as hostage negotiators.
- 3 important considerations to always keep in mind when preparing to manage conflict.
- 2 frameworks for how to look after you in a conflict situation, how to look after the other people involved and how to move all towards a positive mutually beneficial outcome
Michael Quigley, BA (Hons) 1st class, MA, PGCE, is a former primary school teacher with extensive experience of teaching, coaching, leading and team membership, coupled with a life-long enduring passion for and interest in fitness, wellbeing and growing people.
He is a published author and regular blogger, as well as the creator of online personal development courses with his company Kataholos.
Michael has extensive experience in public speaking, delivering for both the public and private sector regionally, nationally and internationally.
Interested, but can't attend?
Don't worry if you can't make the date/time of this webinar, it is being recorded. Please book a place as per normal and use the webinar link to access a recording post event.
Slides from this webinar are available to download below:
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Sussex, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.