Diploma in Insurance Online Training Programme
The Diploma in Insurance programme is open to any member who has already achieved their Certificate in Insurance qualification and works within the Southern region, be that in broking, underwriting, claims or another area of the profession.
Over 15 months the institute will hold 16 full day workshops, four for each subject:
M80 Underwriting Practice
M85 Claims Practice
MO5 Insurance Law (compulsory subject)
M92 Insurance Business and Finance (compulsory subject)
The workshops will be a mix of chapter progression and revision workshops.
The programme does NOT include cost of the associated exam enrolment, exam sitting and other support materials. Participants or their employer are expected to pay for associated exams.
With this programme you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end achieving your Diploma in Insurance qualification.
Led by one of the UK's foremost insurance trainers, Alan Chandler, the syllabus will be explained in plain English with practical examples.
By participating in this fast track programme, delegates will be able to:
- describe the main principles within the framework
- identify the right techniques to use in the coursework and multiple choice examinations
- apply the knowledge gained
Subject One M80 Underwriting Practice
Session one Monday 20 November 2023
Session two Thursday 21 December 2023
Session three Friday 05 January 2024
Session four Friday 09 February 2024
Subject Two M85 Claims Practice
Session one Friday 08 March 2024
Session two Thursday 04 April 2024
Session three Friday 03 May 2024
Session four Tuesday 25 June 2024
Subject Three MO5 Insurance Law
Session one Thursday 25 July 2024
Session two Thursday 15 August 2024
Session three Wednesday 04 September 2024
Session four Wednesday 23 October 2024
Subject Four M92 Business and Finance
Session one Thursday 28 November 2024
Session two Friday 20 December 2024
Session three Monday 06 January 2025
Session four Tuesday 18 February 2025
All workshops will be held 09.00 – 16.00 via the Zoom platform. Links and workbooks will be provided to participants ahead of each session.
- Applicants must be a CII member to proceed
- Applicants must work within the insurance profession in the given local institute region only
- Applications should be supported by their line manager / employer (via application support statement)
- Applicants or their employer will be required to pay for coursework entry fees and study materials
- The programme is limited to 20 members (per regional programme)
- Applicants must be committed to attaining their qualification
- Applicants are expected to attend all sessions/workshops
- A fee of £250 will be applicable if a place is cancelled at late notice. Recordings will be made available for a delegate who is unable to attend fixed date, but a delegate should miss no more than two sessions.
- Applicants must commit to taking an examination after the completion of each revision unit.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then complete the booking process.
Places will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis and there is likely to be considerable interest, so please act quickly.
Applicants will be then required to complete a straightforward Application Support statement to confirm their place.
For further information and any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Bournemouth, which is acting as the host institute for this event.