Mon 18 May 2020
Virtual Book Club
Read about the Institute's Virtual Book Club and their recommended books of choice.
The first Virtual Book Club took place on Monday 18th May.
The theme was books that 'make you smile', we took the time to network and review a book of our choice and this is the reading list we recommend:
- The Red Notebook by Antoine Laurain
- The Light in the Dark, Winter Journal by Horatio Clare
- On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan
- The Kite Runner by Khalaid Hosseini
- Round Ireland with a fridge by Tony Hawks
- Normal People by Sally
- The Eve Illusion by Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
- Captain Corelli’s Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres
- Dangerous book for Boys by Conn and Hal Iggulden
- Me before you by Jojo Moyes
The next book club will take place on the 22nd of June, more details and to register your interest can be found here.