(GI) Lunchtime Seminar - CCTV in vehicles and the benefits.
This event is kindly sponsored by Eastlake and Beachell
- The technology available & being developed to aid clients with fleet & driver risk management.
- Making clients understand that “Knowledge is of NO VALUE unless you put it into PRACTICE” & how system developments can assist with risk management programmes.
- An understanding of the award winning VUEcloud system & how this benefits clients, brokers & insurers with reducing costs of claims & time taken to deal.
- Insight into future use of telematics data to assist with managing driver behaviour.
Jason Denton has been in the insurance industry for more than 25 years.
1989 saw him start his insurance career with Eagle Star, Commercial before moving to Eagle Star/Zurich Engineering. From 2004 to 2014, he was employed by Allianz Engineering as an Account Development Manager. Upon leaving Allianz Engineering, he took on the role of Business Development Manager - Insurance for VPS. Since July 2018, Jason has been working for VUE managing Insurer & Broker relationships.
His role sees him:-
- providing a better understanding of the wide range of situations where VUE systems are being used
- showing how VUE systems are benefitting end customers with fleet/driver risk management programmes
- demonstrating the benefits of using VUEcloud for the safe & secure storage & sharing of video footage & other electronic file.
- working with Insurers and Brokers to create propositions which meet the needs of all concerned
Jason is an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.