Personal Lines Roadshow
Join us for an introduction to the CII’s Personal Lines Knowledge Range – a suite of learning and development assets and tools built specifically for those in the Personal Lines consumer retail market.
What is The Personal Lines Knowledge Range and Who is it For?
Built around the core Personal Lines product sets of motor, home, travel and pet, the learning range covers the technical aspects of cover, and also ethical content relevant to anyone engaged in the Personal Lines market such as inclusive approaches to customer outcomes and dealing with vulnerable customers. The product set includes access to free learning modules for certain elements within the product range.
Who should attend:
• anyone who is just setting out on their general insurance career
• people who are working in the Personal Line sector of the market
• Managers of Personal Lines team or departments
• Training Managers and Directors
• HR Managers and Directors who are also responsible for people development
• Compliance Managers who monitor individual plans to meet any minimum CPD requirements
For Businesses and Employers
We will explain how this new content will help firms provide a holistic service to customers and to respond to increased regulatory demand for evidence of organisational purpose and investing in a positive culture. Also,
- How the Knowledge Range helps staff involved in the distribution of insurance products to work towards the 15 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) expected under IDD each year and
- to enable businesses to fill the knowledge gaps and empower staff to deliver expert guidance and support to customers.
- The role it can play in recognising and addressing the challenges many firms have in attracting and retaining quality talent – particularly in areas of high turnover
For Individual Learners / Employees
We will show….
- How the material can be used to familiarise new starters with a particular subject area
- How the material can be used to support your individual learning journey
- The role that the Personal Lines Knowledge range can play in enhancing your career development
- How to translate this learning into formal awards and professionally recognised qualification
Many of the knowledge range components are offered for free, and in a variety of formats. This makes them suited to those with limited time so that you can invest in your own skills and build a rewarding career, adding sustainable value to a business.
Please Note: This event is an engagement run jointly by the Insurance Institute of Leeds in conjunction with the Chartered Insurance Institute in order to raise awareness to members and non-members of recently launched learning materials which are currently available including access to free content. It does not therefore qualify for CPD.
Joining instructions will be sent with your booking confirmation. If you are unable to attend, please cancel at your earliest convenience to allow another member to attend.