R03 Revision Course – Personal Taxation
The Diploma exams can be tough. This course aims to help candidates feel more prepared for the exam and past attendees of such courses have said what a difference it made.
At the end of this event you will have:
• a good understanding of the standards required by the examiner, the syllabus learning outcomes and question weightings
• a good understanding of a number of effective revision and exam techniques
• be able to clarify a number of key syllabus areas of concern
• had the opportunity to practice with exam style questions.
- Understand the UK tax system as relevant to the needs and circumstances of individuals and trusts
- Analyse the taxation of investments as relevant to the needs and circumstances of individuals and trusts
- Analyse the role and relevance of tax in the financial affairs of individuals and trusts.
- Apply the knowledge of personal taxation to the provision of investment
About the Trainer
The course will be delivered by Cris Glascow of Glascow Consulting.
Cris is highly competent in the financial services industry. As well as spending several successful years working for companies in sales based and technical roles, Cris has also completed a number of important financial qualifications. He has passed the CISI’s Chartered Wealth Manager qualification, CISI’s Diploma, CII’s Diploma and Advanced Diploma subjects. He continues to gain further qualifications as part of his own rigorous continuing professional development programme.
He has spent the last fifteen years in training roles, specialising in training design, face to face and distance delivery and tutoring. In addition to his various commercial roles, he has been a distance tutor, question writer and examiner, with a number of professional institutes including the CII. This has equipped him with an excellent knowledge of the industry and facilitates a successful learning environment.
Amongst a variety of other assignments, Cris currently trains and designs study material for CII, IFS and CISI qualifications: at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels.
There will be a nominal charge for this course of £48.