Trust – the one thing that changes everything - event cancelled
Content will cover;
• The trust crisis – why trust, why now?
• A broken model
• A new model for the 21st century
• Developing individual and organisational trust.
• Introducing The Trusted Executive Foundation
By attending this event, delegates will be able to:
• Understand trust and its value in today’s world.
• Replace the old model with the new model of trust.
• Recognise our own strengths and development areas in trustworthiness.
• Consider how the model can be used to build purpose led, inclusive leaders and businesses that can deliver sustainable and measurable impact.
• Investigate how we can further develop this critical and powerful force.
Steve McCann, Partner – The Trusted Executive Foundation.
Individual and team development is my passion. Based upon a deep belief that we all have the potential to achieve the results we want, establish the relationships we value and create the purpose we need. This is embodied by the three pillars and nine habits of trustworthy leadership.
Developing high-performing, high-trust teams that deliver significant return to investors, strong foundations for future growth and work that people love, is what gets me out of bed in the morning.
My positive, energetic and challenging approach is underpinned by over 30 years of senior executive experience across a variety of roles and functions in military, sporting, public, private, listed and private-equity businesses, most recently as COO of a PE backed automotive distributor, leading a major transformation programme
The Trusted Executive Foundation
The Trusted Executive Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation that specialises in helping leaders build purpose-led, high performance cultures built on the values of trust and challenge. Our products and services transform the performance of leaders and organisation to deliver the triple bottom-line of results, relationships and reputation.
At the heart of our work lie the proven models and diagnostic tools from our founder Dr John Blakey’s acclaimed books, ‘Challenging Coaching’ and ‘The Trusted Executive’, together with his prize-winning doctoral research on trust, involving real-world CEOs, from one of the UK’s leading business schools.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.