AF4 Virtual Revision Day
AF4 Revision Day
The training day will include active revision of the AF4 syllabus with exam practise and key tips on dealing with the different scenarios that may be presented. It is intended that as many of the AF4 learning outcomes are covered as possible.
AF4 Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this unit, candidates will be able to evaluate the complex needs of clients and recommend appropriate solutions based upon detailed understanding and analysis of the:
- Economic environment and its impact on investment performance and investment decision making;
- Features, risks and returns of direct financial investments;
- Features, risks and returns of collective investment products, including alternative investments;
- Individual company performance and company accounts;
- Types and measurement of risk and returns;
- Main principles governing how to construct an investment portfolio, investment styles and the management of risk and return;
- Range of portfolio management services
Cris Glascow has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services sector including roles within product providers and financial advisory firms. He started his own training business in 2002 and since then, has successfully trained thousands of candidates towards professional qualifications up to QCF Level 7. He is a specialist in the areas of financial, retirement, estate and investment planning. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI and a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and Chartered Financial Planner.
The training will be held via Zoom. Details will be sent to participants prior to the event.