Annual General Meeting 2021
Your council invites you to virtually join us for the 2021 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of Liverpool.
Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
1. Minutes of Annual General Meeting held April 2020.
2. To receive and adopt the Reports for the past Session.
3. To consider and adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020.
4. To elect President.
5. To elect Deputy President.
6. To elect Officers and Councillors of the Institute for the Session 2021/22
7. To transact any other necessary business.
If you are interested in joining council please get in contact with our secretary Joe Carr, as soon as possible and prior to the AGM: