RO2 Virtual Revision Day
R02 Revision Day
The training day will include active revision of the R02 syllabus with multiple choice exam practise and key tips on dealing with the different questions that may be presented. It is intended that as many of the R02 learning outcomes are covered as possible.
R02 Main Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this unit, candidates will have investigated:
- The characteristics, inherent risks, behaviour and correlation of asset classes, and investment products
- Macro-economic environment and its impact on asset classes;
- Merits and limitations of the main investment theories;
- Nature and impact of the main types of risk on investment performance;
- Performance of investments.
Cris Glascow has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services sector including roles within product providers and financial advisory firms. He started his own training business in 2002 and since then, has successfully trained thousands of candidates towards professional qualifications up to QCF Level 7. He is a specialist in the areas of financial, retirement, estate and investment planning. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI and a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and Chartered Financial Planner.
The event will be hosted via Zoom. Joining details will be sent to participants prior to the session.