Authentic approach to leadership excellence, team performance and impactful communication
Tuesday 25th May 2021 11am to 12pm
What makes it from being just fine to having an authentic leadership impact while building positive team dynamics? Inga has done much research and this is what she has discovered: Having a purposefully developed personal brand that helps you be in flow and in congruence to who you really are is a leadership requirement now. It helps you to be a better and more authentic leader. It also enhances your executive presence, gravitas and impactful communication with the team. It helps people to connect with you and buy into your vision. It helps people feel listened to, heard and appreciated. Join the webinar to discover how you can make it happen – how to build leadership excellence, team performance and impactful communication with ease. Discover a proven and powerful approach of Talent Dynamics for your leadership excellence, team performance and impactful communication.
- Discover this authentic leadership, communication and team development approach of Talent Dynamics to regain focus, energy, inspiration and empowerment to be your personal best, add value in your unique way and build your personal brand for impact.
- Build self awareness on what kind of activities bring you in flow, how to be more efficient, energized and build your team in the way that everyone contributes through their strengths and feels recognized.
- Learn how to discover your natural communication approaches and how to tailor your leadership communication so that everyone listens and buys into your message.
- Discover how to build a team where everyone feels motivated, inspired, engaged and delivers efficiently upon the goals.
A link will be sent via your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
Please note that this webinar will be hosted on the Zoom platform which may be restricted by some employers. Members may need to utilise their own personal devices in these circumstances to access the platform.
About our speaker
Inga Ezera – Leadership, Personal Brand Impact, Business & Performance Culture development partner
- A highly experienced senior team mentor / coach / facilitator who has more than 25 years of experience working with professionals, middle level and senior leaders at an international level in different countries and cultural contexts.
- The founder and development partner of Success Engine Ltd and the author of The Success Planner book, a professionally-qualified, experienced and highly-esteemed expert in leadership development, personal impact and performance management.
- Her experience includes employer branding and communication enhancement to develop your business, leadership team or your employees’ performance. She is an empowering and inspirational leadership development, personal and employer branding partner who facilitates mentoring programms, seminars and workshops locally and globally.
- Drawing on her rich experience leading human resources departments, building and developing board level leadership teams and influencing business and leadership team performance across a number of global, diverse markets, such as Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Central, Eastern and Western Europe and the UK Inga will offer her unique energy and enthusiasm to help you advance your personal and business leadership and performance culture.
- Inga Ezera is a certified Flow & Performance Consultant by Entrepreneurs Institute. Flow & Performance Consultant is qualified to do Talent Dynamics briefing & mentoring sessions for individuals and teams.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.