Building Engaging Thought Leadership & Communication Through Your LinkedIn Profile
Tuesday 15th June: 11.00am - 12.00pm
We are pleased to welcome Inga Ezera for this interactive webinar where she will show you how to build your LinkedIn profile for visibility, credibility and trust being a more connected leader and enhancing the power of Social Media for your engaging thought leadership and brand impact building.
Connected Leadership is engaging, authentic, and sustained. Connected Leaders and expert professionals embrace digital sources to get closer to employees and clients. They directly engage stakeholders through new forms of communication and on issues beyond the balance sheet. Their connectivity is their resiliency through today’s crises as well as tomorrow’s.
- CEO's, MD's, functional leaders or expert professionals reputation is crucial to employees retention. 80% of employees globally say the overall reputation of their leader is an important retention factor.
- Leaders using social media have a competitive advantage in attracting and keeping talent. 60% of employees considering joining a company will research a CEO’s or business leaders' social media accounts.
- Despite growing opportunities, business leaders today are not meeting their employee’s digital expectations. Only 51% of employees say their company leaders are using social media to reach them and their co-workers. There is a significant gap between employee demands for connected leadership and their experience.
- Realizing the full potential of connected leadership is a journey that leaders in any industry can take to advance their business objectives, connect with stakeholders, and lead with the unmatched scale and agility of digital and social media platforms.
- The bar has been raised for how leaders and expert professionals must lead. Business leaders must adapt to changing circumstances and, above all, be digitally connected leaders.
- Assess your LinkedIn profile – is it working as your pitch 24/7 and generates desired career or business opportunities and connections?
- Discover why being a connected leader or expert professional on LinkedIn is essential for career enhancement and leadership impact.
- Learn how to become more influential, boost your online visibility and discover smooth ways to build your thought leadership on LinkedIn so that you can achieve your professional career and business development goals easier.
- Discover how to master personality marketing on LinkedIn in just 10 min a day.
A link will be sent via your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
Please note that this webinar will be hosted on the Zoom platform which may be restricted by some employers. Members may need to utilise their own personal devices in these circumstances to access the platform.
About our speaker
Inga Ezera – Leadership, Personal Brand Impact, Business & Performance Culture development partner
- A highly experienced senior team mentor / coach / facilitator who has more than 25 years of experience working with professionals, middle level and senior leaders at an international level in different countries and cultural contexts.
- The founder and development partner of Success Engine Ltd and the author of The Success Planner book, a professionally-qualified, experienced and highly-esteemed expert in leadership development, personal impact and performance management.
- Her experience includes employer branding and communication enhancement to develop your business, leadership team or your employees’ performance. She is an empowering and inspirational leadership development, personal and employer branding partner who facilitates mentoring programms, seminars and workshops locally and globally.
- Drawing on her rich experience leading human resources departments, building and developing board level leadership teams and influencing business and leadership team performance across a number of global, diverse markets, such as Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Central, Eastern and Western Europe and the UK Inga will offer her unique energy and enthusiasm to help you advance your personal and business leadership and performance culture.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.