Introduction into Latent Defects
Introduction to Latent Defects
The session will be an introduction the Latent Defects and will cover the following:
- What are Latent Defect Policies and are the different types of projects that can be covered
- What drives the need for LDI policies
- An overview of the current market, how this impacts the cover available and what developers should be doing in order to secure terms
Brief overview of some LDI claims
- To understand what Latent Defects Insurance Cover is and the different types of policies available
- To know the reasons that Latent Defects Cover is required
- To be aware of underwriting criteria and what impacts rates
Background on Dawn:
A qualified insurance professional, experienced in placing Latent Defects Insurance for Residential and Commercial projects, working with both wholesale and retail clients.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.