In with the 'IIM' Crowd
Fancy something different for a Thursday morning? Try our exciting FREE speed networking morning!
As well as providing an excellent opportunity to put your networking skills into practice with advice from Elite Performance Consultant Martin Robert Hall, this morning seminar will give attendees an overview of the CII and how you can maximise your membership locally with the IIM.
Who should attend? The presentations will be focused at those new to the industry who are keen to find out all about the CII and IIM, as well as managers who want to build upon their knowledge and networking skills. Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
• 09.30 - 10.00hrs: Registration, and free working breakfast
• 10.00 - 10.10hrs: Welcome and introduction (Barry Thompson, IIM Vice President)
• 10.10 - 10.30hrs: About the IIM (Karen Cartridge and Sandra McDonald)
• 10.30 - 11.00hrs: Networking and career progression (Martin Robert Hall, i2i)
• 11.00 - 11.45hrs: Speed networking session
• 11.45 - 12.00hrs: Summary and close
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.