Annual Dinner 2019
Thank you to our main sponsor:
Thank you to our guest sponsors:
Victoria Royle ACII, President of the Insurance Institute of Manchester is delighted to announce that our Annual Dinner will take place on Friday 8th November at the Mercure Hotel with Zurich as our main sponsor.
Join us for a packed evening with glamorous entertainment performances, a three course dinner and plenty of laughs with comedian Tiff Stevenson. Following the fabulous dinner, continue the party atmosphere in the International Suite with the return of DJ Disco Dave to dance the night away!
Our theme this year is a Masked Ball and we encourage guests to come dressed for the occasion wearing a mask... the more elaborate the better to join in with the electric atmosphere!
Please note: Mask are only encouraged to be worn, this is not compulsory. There will be a competition where volunteers will scout for the person wearing the 'Best Mask'... it's all just for fun!
• Welcome from 5.00pm - 7.00pm: Drinks reception
• 7.00pm - 10.00pm: Dinner and speeches
• 10.00pm till late: Live music and entertainment
Tickets: Please use the online booking system. Contact the office with any queries email@example.com or 0161 236 2926 or to be added to the reserved list. All tickets must be paid for 30 days in advance of the dinner to guarantee your booking.
Sponsorship packages available: Please speak to our Dinner Secretary Caroline Griffiths-Davies here to discuss more. Click on the information below to find out what is included.
Special dietary requirements: Please find menu below. Email your guests’ dietary/allergies requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th October.
Drinks order form: Please find below. Return directly to the hotel at Stuart.Carter.email@example.com clearly marked with your company name by Friday 25th October.
Parking: Is available, subject to availability via New York Street (M1 4BD), £15 for day parking up to 12 hours or £20 for overnight parking up to 24 hours. Charges are settled on departure using Pay & Display.
£100.25 Single Occupancy, Standard Bedroom
£111.25 Double / Twin Occupancy, Standard Bedroom
Upgrade are available on request.
Guests must call reservations at the hotel on 0844 815 9024 - Option 1 and quote 'THEI081119' to book their bedrooms. Guests are required to guarantee their bedroom using a credit / debit card at the time of booking for full prepayment. Full Prepayment is non refundable & non transferable at the time of booking.
- Bookings will close on Friday 25th October
- The easiest way to enter the hotel for the dinner is via the entrance on Portland Street and to take the lift to Level 3.
- A cloakroom will be available.
- The pre dinner bar reception area will be on level 3 Lounge area.
- Dinner will be served in the International Suite Ballroom.
- The VIP reception will be held in a reserved terrace area above the International Suite (by invitation only).
- Dress code: black tie and evening dress. Guests are encouraged to wear masks.
- Tiff Stevenson is represented by Champions Speakers Agency.