Innovation in the Construction Sector and the 4th Industrial Revolution
Slides available to download
Registration from 11:45am to start lecture at 12:00pm
Brokers and Insurance Underwriters who are interested in understanding the latest and future technological developments within the UK Construction sector and the potential impact on construction insurance covers.
• Drivers behind substantial investment in technology today
• Emerging innovation
• Future predictions
• Impact on the Construction sector and insurance covers
• Open Q&A
• Understanding of the current challenges facing the UK Construction sector
• Gain awareness of emerging technology and future developments
• Consider the impact technology will have on Construction insurance covers
• Appreciate the role and importance the insurance industry has in assisting the Construction sector through this period of incredible change
John is currently the Product Lead for Construction within the Underwriting Standards and Systems team at HSB having previously held positions of Asst Underwriter, Regional Underwriter and Regional Underwriting Manager responsible for the Midlands, South West and South East underwriting teams. Before joining HSB in 2005 he worked for Norwich Union (now Aviva) for 3 years in an underwriting role and is also a member of the Chartered Insurance Institute and have gained the Diploma in Insurance.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.