Fast Track Diploma Application Deadline
Do you have your Certificate in Insurance and are you looking to progress to the next step?
Do you have members of staff who started working towards their qualifications but haven’t got any further than the Cert and need a bit of help moving on to the Diploma?
We have teamed up with Insurance Training Partnership (ITP) to offer the chance to join a programme specifically designed to help achieve the Diploma.
Support will be provided to complete four modules to achieve the Diploma: M05 (Law), M93 (Property and Business Interruption) and M85 (Claims) plus M92 (Insurance Business and Finance) with four full day training sessions for each module. Designed to complete within 2 years.
Even if this isn’t something for you please pass details on to any colleagues that you think may find this useful. This will be a wonderful training opportunity for the successful candidates.
Entry Criteria and Costs:
• do not need to be a CII member to apply, but will need to join ASAP to sign up for the coursework. The course is primarily for Manchester members.
• should have finished their Certificate, or nearly have done so.
• can work in any area of the insurance profession.
• application should be supported by line manager and employer.
• The IIM will pay for this course including lunch at the full day sessions.
• employer has to pay for the CII coursework entry fees, study material, membership fees and any travel costs to and from the training venue.
Points to Consider:
• You need to be serious and committed to attaining this qualification. We are only taking a small number of people on this course and want them all to benefit fully.
• You will not be told the answers to the coursework and your work won’t be reviewed by the mentors. You are still expected to study but this course will help you understand what the examiner is looking for and allow you to cut down on study time.
• There are limited places available. You are expected to attend all of the sessions and dates are given in advance for these. We fully appreciate that you will have a busy job and life, but these dates will not be rearranged.
• All courses will be held in Manchester City Centre at a professional venue.
We aim to start this programme in January 2020.
How to enter:
1. Check that you meet the entry criteria and contact us if unsure about anything.
2. Download the application form below and complete it.
3. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
The Insurance Institute of Manchester, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD.