MCA Lecture: Evolution of the Claims Process – A New World
Manchester Claims Association
Full day event.
Venue is Manchester Hall, 36 Bridge Street, Manchester.
Don Clarke – Director of Strategy at Keoghs
Craig Budworth – AX Automotive
Richard Forth – Managing Director Forth Forensic Accountants
Mark Strang – Senior Business Development Manager at Verisk
Paul Jones – Managing Director at QM Costs
In relation to their perspectives on the Evolution of the Claims process considering;
- The Civil Liability Bill
- ADAS/Vehicle Manufacturers
Areas of discussion will include;
- Will we see any changes in behaviours?
- An increase or a decrease in fraud?
- More fundamental dishonesty challenges?
- Developments in Injury claims? (more wrist, knee, head injuries etc to avoid the matrix)
- How will Insurers ensure LIP’s are fully aware of what they are entitled to claim?
- Loss of Earnings claims - What this used to look like and what this will look like in the new world with dealing with LIP’s
- The role of the AMC/CMC
Lectures 10.00am – 15.30,
Networking drinks 15.30 – 17.00
Lunch and drinks provided