Webinar: Accessing a lifeline for insurance people
Insurance Charities Awareness Day
The Insurance Charities would like to invite members to their upcoming webinar for their Awareness Day on the 24th June.
The session will provide an introduction to the Charity, explain who they can help, and highlight the support that can be offered during challenging times.
You'll hear from a beneficiary and listen to some of our Trustees in the UK and Ireland speak about the charity's work, including partnerships with other charities.
Attendees will also have the chance to ask questions to the panel at the end.
By the end of the session attendees will:
- Have a better awareness of the Insurance Charities and the support it can give to the sector and the wider insurance community.
- Have an understanding of how to guide change in your firm’s cultural behaviours and build good corporate citizenship.
Have the ability to assess the eligibility criteria to support those in need either in their organisations or closer to home.
Who should attend:
- HR and CSR professionals and those with responsibility for staff working anywhere within the UK or Irish insurance industry.
- Anyone working in insurance wanting to understand more about the Charity and the support on offer.
- Joshua Brekenfeld - Director of Global Corporate Development at Aspen
- Adrienne O'Sullivan - Chief Executive Officer at ARAG Legal Protection Ltd
- Amy Green - Insurance and Risk Specialist at Gallagher UK
- Annali-Joy Thornicroft - Chief Executive at The Insurance Charities
To register your place, please do so here by visiting the Insurance Charities website.