Introduction to the Diploma in Insurance
Phil will introduce you to the range of Diploma subjects offered by the CII, how you should plan your way through them and the additional support available to students.
This session is aimed at those at the beginning of their Diploma journey or those who have taken a pause in their studies or need a refresher on what the path to take to obtain the Diploma with minimum effort.
Phil will also discuss course work technique and methods of approaching the on line examination efficiently.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the levels of difficulty in a variety of modules
- Be given an insight various topics which will help you link subjects together
- Learn how to reduce your study time by up to 70%
- Compare Diploma with Certificate and ACII modules
Phil Peers FCII, Founder of Insurance Training Partnership
Phil’s accomplishments include:
- Part time senior Lecturer with Birmingham University for 19 years
- CII Distance Learning Tutor
- Auditor for CII Distance Learning Team
- Supports CII on a wide range of project work
- Formerly held several senior management positions in general insurance, life and pensions
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.