M05 Law: Diploma Study Day
Phil will host an overview and study day which will be of great interest to anyone undertaking their M05 exam. Due to limited places, please only book onto this if you are registered for the unit and have begun your studies.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the content of the M05 unit better
- Recognise the approach to take towards studying for this unit
Phil Peers FCII, Founder of Insurance Training Partnership
Phil’s accomplishments include:
- Part time senior Lecturer with Birmingham University for 19 years
- CII Distance Learning Tutor
- Auditor for CII Distance Learning Team
- Supports CII on a wide range of project work
- Formerly held several senior management positions in general insurance, life and pensions
Please note that there are only 14 spaces available for this course.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.