Virtual Annual Dinner
In collaboration with:
Thank you to our main event sponsors:
Annual Dinners have fallen victim to Covid-19, along with most other large social gatherings. However, we are pleased and proud to announce that we have come together with BIBA to host a Covid compliant Annual Dinner to be held remotely via Zoom.
In organising this event our aims are:
- To bring the Manchester insurance and broking community together in an enjoyable social environment
- To celebrate success in a virtual world
- To support a wonderful charity, The Insurance Charities who do some fantastic work for the industry
- Have fun!
Format for the evening:
- In the comfort of your own home, dress is entirely optional and can be as formal or outrageous as you like! Bring your own favourite beverage too!
- Everyone is welcome! Attendance is free but a suggested £10 charity donation is welcomed here at our Virgin Giving page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/VirtualDinner2021
- Great prizes to be won! All attendees are automatically entered into the charity raffle at no charge.
- IIM Lockdown Hero Awards - have you nominated that special person yet? Please see the below on how to get involved.
- ‘Entertainment’ including games and networking in breakout rooms.
- Contributions from our very own President Eleanor Moore Cert CII and Peter Mullany, Chairperson for BIBA, an Insurance Charities representative and special guest comedian Justin Moorhouse!
Bookings close Wednesday 24th February at 5pm! If you are a last minute booker and would like to attend please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note a programme with your charity number will be issued to all guests on the day. You can find link details on your booking confirmation.
If you would like to speak to us about possible sponsorship opportunities or donating a raffle prize please get in touch at email@example.com. Please refer to the document below outlining the sponsor packages available, card payments can be made over the phone.
IIM Lockdown Legends Awards
To recognise achievements of our members and those in the local market over the challenging previous 12 months.
We are looking for people to nominate themselves or colleagues who have persevered, flourished, or gone above and beyond in 2020 and 2021.
You/your nominee doesn’t need to be a CII member, and all achievements will be considered. Examples of entries could include those who have, in lockdown and the change in circumstances
- Improved physical and/or mental wellbeing of themselves and/or others
- Setting up a local foodbank/scheme to support others in the area
- Homeschooling children whilst working and/or studying.
How to enter:
1. Complete the application form for yourself or on behalf of your nominee
2. Email your form below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is Wednesday 17th February.