Inclusion – Differences are a strength not an obstacle
Promoting and supporting inclusivity within the workplace should be an important focus for any organisation - it’s about valuing everyone in the organisation as individuals. During this 1-hour session participants will learn about the importance of inclusivity in the workplace and how it is vital to have an inclusive environment that all can participate in and achieve their full potential.
By attending this event delegates will be able to explain why the following are important:
- What is meant by inclusion and why it is important to maintain and grow an organisations greatest commodity - it’s staff
- Responsibility for inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Why having the right environment where all employees are considered as talent and feel valued and included at every level across the organisation.
- Best practice for being recognised as a truly inclusive business
- The benefits of inclusivity for staff, customers and all stakeholders
- How this can impact reputation, service and profit
The session will be presented by Angela and Lisa from Objective HR.
Lisa Collins – Director, FCIPD. Her professional career spans over 30 years mainly within financial services, specialising in HR and Learning and Development. Her expertise is in directing HR strategy, HR operations and managing significant transformational HR projects.
Angela Pearson – Senior Consultant, MCIPD. Also possesses a professional career spanning over 30 years in financial services, 15 of which are in HR specialising in learning and development. During this time she has managed several business and HR teams, which have included both Operational and Behavioural trainers; and led large cultural change programmes both for the HR unit as well as for the business.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.