Tue 26 Feb. 2019
Young Achiever of the Year Award 2019 - NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN... Young Achiever of the Year Award 2019
If you can answer yes to these questions, then you should submit an entry for this year’s Young Achiever of the Year Award 2019!
What is the Young Achievers Award?
The Young Achiever’s Award is held by your local CII institute. It is an award that is publicly recognised and applauds the outstanding achievement of young people in the Insurance and Financial Services market. This award is market recognised and can be added to your CV. The winner will receive a £500 cash prize and the two runners up will receive £250. All 3 finalists will also be invited by the Mid Kent CII President to the Annual Dinner, held at Leeds Castle on Friday 26th April 2019.
To be considered for this prestigious award, you will need to meet the entry criteria:
- Be under 30 years of age as at the 1st January 2019
- Have been working in insurance of financial services industry for at least two years at the 1st January 2019;
- You work in any section of the industry, whether purely technical or from other area’s such as operations, IT etc
- Please note, you do not have to be a CII member
Some examples of key behaviours would be:
- Making good progress towards their chosen CII qualification
- Achievement of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification with a national prize or distinction
- Successful completion of an external qualification
- Successful delivery of a work based project which has made a significant contribution to the section/department or to the service provided to it’s customers
- A record of particular achievement such as charitable or community work
- Contribution to the wider insurance or financial services market through supporting local or national CII activities
- Ability to motivate others through coaching, mentoring, acting as a positive role model or influencing others
Please note these are examples only.
How to Enter:
- Check you meet the criteria to apply for the award
- Complete the nomination form on the next pages
- Make sure all the details are filled out on the form so we can contact you
- Email the completed form to email@example.com by the closing date of March 25th
- Finalists will be announced on March 29th and invited to the Annual Dinner