Fri 6 Mar. 2020
Emerging Talent Award 2020
This award is publicly recognised and applauds the outstanding achievement of young people in the Insurance and Financial Services market. This award is market recognised and can be added to your CV. The winner will receive a £500 cash prize. All 3 finalists will also be invited by the Mid Kent CII President to the Annual Dinner, held at Leeds Castle on Friday 24th April 2020. The runner up will also receive a £250 cash prize.
To be considered for this prestigious award, you will need to meet the entry criteria:
- Have up to 5 years, or less, experience working in the Insurance Industry
- You work in any section of the industry, whether purely technical or from other area’s such as operations, IT etc
- Please note, you do not have to be a CII or PFS member
- Be able to demonstrate ways in which you have contributed to the industry. i.e. work projects, mentoring etc
- Can demonstrate examples of charitable work whether it be in the industry or outside of Insurance
How to Enter:
- Check you meet the criteria to apply for the award
- Complete the nomination form on the next pages
- Make sure all the details are filled out on the form so we can contact you
- Email the completed form to email@example.com by the closing date of April 3rd 2020.
- Finalists will be announced on April 9th and invited to the Annual Dinner
The nomination form can be downloaded below: