Friday 23rd October 2015
Venue:- Mercure Hotel & Resort Maidstone, Hollingbourne
Preparations for our Mid Kent CII Dinner and Dance are well underway, and with over 200 guests already signed up, this year's event is already shaping up to be one of the best ever.
Your Council continues to look for ways in which to make the annual dinner dance ever more attractive with a focus on giving us the opportunity to network with colleagues across our insurance community in Mid Kent.
Here's a flavour of what to expect –
- A fabulous night of entertainment including live music
- A live auction hosted by our guest speaker, with prizes including a weeks holiday in Florida
- Attendance by the Mayor and Mayoress of Maidstone
- An opportunity to network with attendees representing major brokers and insurers from the region
- Our theme of ‘supporting local' running throughout the evening
With so many attendees, tickets are now extremely limited. So if you wish to secure one of the last remaining tickets, please can you contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Tickets can be purchased as individuals or up to a table of 10.
Tickets are priced at £50.00 each, reduced to £25.00 for young professionals (under 30).
Please click here to complete the registration form to book your ticket(s). In view of the demand last year, tickets will be restricted and allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis.
For general queries relating to the dinner, or if you have any special requirements, please contact email@example.com