Cyber Liability, Professional Indemnity and Contract Law - CANCELLED
Speaker: Alexander Smith and Megan Ryan, Travelers Europe
Tuesday 17th March 2020
A pizza buffet will be served at 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
Where: Pizza Express, 32 Earl St, Maidstone ME14 1PF
This talk will look at cyber emerging trends, professional indemnity coverage, claims and contract clauses.
This presentation is a must for brokers, underwriters and claims staff alike.
By the end of this lecture, delegates will be able to identify:
- Overview of the cyber threat landscape – What incidents are we seeing?
- Claims examples from Travelers Cyber book
- Understand best response
- GDPR and a clients responsibilities in a data breach event
- Basis of a Professional Indemnity coverage
- Components of a Professional Indemnity claim, the difference between PI & Cyber, claim examples
- Critical Risk Factors and Contract Clauses
Your Speakers -
Alexander Smith, Regional Underwriting Lead UK, Travelers Europe
- 5 years’ experience arranging the Cyber and Professional Indemnity insurance for some of the UK’s largest and best known Technology companies
Meg Ryan, Technology Underwriter, Travelers Europe
- DIP CII Qualified
- Women in Insurance Award nominee
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.