Webinar – How insurance intermediaries can cope financially
This webinar will focus on the current urgent financial aspects of riding this storm - overall business solvency, compliance with COND 2.4 and client money.
This webinar is of relevance to general insurance brokers and insurers.
By attending this event, delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- Carrying out a review of all expenditure
- Reviewing exposure to key clients
- Taking advantage of what HMRC is making available
- Which members of staff can be furloughed
- What about non-core contract staff
- Cutting non-core expenditure
- Looking ahead to the next stage of any cost reduction
- Looking at cash flow gaps and starting a finance raising process
- Does your business interruption insurance cover any of this?
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.