POSTPONED Getting Paid What You’re Really, Really Worth
REGISTRATION 12:30 - 1:00 with light lunch, conclusion 4:00pm
Getting Paid What You’re Really, Really Worth
To help Senior Decision Makers create a business which naturally attracts higher client fees and healthier profits.
- Why highly successful businesses don’t try to compete on price
- Why time-based fees are so short-sighted, and miss the point
- The steps you must take to position yourself as “valuable”, before you’ve even met your new client
- What Advisers regularly do that reduce their value to their clients
- Breaking the link between meetings, assets and fees in your client’s mind
- How to elevate yourself from Good to Expert in your client’s mind
- Why it’s critical to separate what clients really want from what you think they need
- How to improve trust dramatically
- Why most Advisers misunderstand the use of Segmentation to increase value
- How to manage client expectations… and deliver service that surprises them
- To identify the 4 basic principles that drive higher fees in any service business
- To know what factors create higher value - from the consumer perspective
- To know how - and when - to best articulate your service and fee structure
- To be able to communicate Client Outcomes that increase both Advice and Ongoing Relationship fees
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.