Premium Masterclass Series 2018 / 19
The Insurance Institute of Northern Ireland is delighted to announce the launch of the ninth Premium Masterclass series (our programme of Continuous Professional Development events for members of the CII and PFS).
Topics covered this series include Business Interruption, Mental Health Awareness, Cyber Insurance, Autonomous Vehicles and an update on the Economy as well as a Mock Trial delivered by McKinty Wright.
Further details here. Full programme can be downloaded below.
- Thursday 20th September 2018
- Thursday 18th October 2018
- Thursday 29th November 2018
- Thursday 24th January 2019
- Thursday 28th February 2019
- Thursday 21st March 2019
- 08.30 Registration, Breakfast, Exhibition and Networking
- 09.00 Welcome – President of IINI
- 09.05 Partner Address
- 09.10 Keynote Speaker 1
- 09.45 Q&A with Keynote Speaker 1
- 09.50 Coffee Break
- 10.05 Partner Address10.
- 10 Keynote Speaker 2
- 10.45 Q&A with Keynote Speaker 2
- 10.50 Closing Remarks
- 11.00 Close
CPD and Ticket Details
- Each event will attract 2.5 Structured CPD Hours – CPD certificates will be made available to attendees at the end of each event
- A Season Ticket is a cost-effective way of securing 15 of the required 21 Structured CPD Hours
- Breakfast & networking is included at each event
How to Book
- A Season Ticket costs £80 and can be booked via our events pages
- Tickets for individual events and non-members are priced at £25 and these can be purchased via our events pages
- Season Tickets must be allocated to a named individual.