Business Protection webinar
Join us for this webinar covering the range of business protection options available when advising clients. If they are a limited company, LLP, partnership or sole trader, this is a complex area and in this session, we hope to make it clearer as to how to provide them with the right cover and in the best way.
- Understanding the best way to establish business protection solutions to ensure the right benefit is in the right hands at the right time
- How to protect company profits and cashflow
- Business succession planning
- Understanding tax treatment of premium and benefit
- Build engagement with SME market and business owners
This event will be held on-line and joining details will be provided nearer the event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.