Dip CII / ACII Programme 2020
Following the success of the 2018/2019 fast track initiative, supporting learning from Cert CII to Diploma, The institute of Perth and Dundee are delighted to announce that applications are now open for future courses commencing in the Summer of 2020.
This programme offers members the opportunity to benefit from an invaluable study course specifically designed to support students in attaining qualifications through structured group learning. Applications are now open to all members who are looking to progress their studies in the following areas:
Diploma to Advanced Diploma
Over 18 months the institute will hold 15 full day workshops, providing tuition, support and mentoring to support candidates in fully completing the requirements in order to achieve the Advance Diploma Qualification.
With this programme, you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end achieving your ACII.
The course will commence in July and will cover the following 5 areas: All workshops are compulsory and will support the following subjects:
- Advanced broking
- Advanced claims
- Advanced underwriting
- Marketing insurance products and services
- Risk management in insurance
Certificate to Diploma
Over 10 months the institute will hold 8 full day workshops, providing tuition, support and mentoring to support candidates in completion of the 2 mandatory subjects in achieving the Diploma
- Business and Finance
Please note that all workshops are compulsory and due to the avoidance or possibility of plagiarism there will be no slides or notes available from the trainer for any sessions, therefore delegates must attend in person.
- You must be a CII member to proceed
- You should have preferably achieved relevant qualification by the start date of the study course ie Cert in respect of Diploma course and Diploma in respect of Advanced
- You work within the profession in either Perth or Dundee (or surrounding areas where agreed)
- Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
- You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials, travel costs and any additional costs incurred in the failure to complete the course.
Points to consider...
- You need to be serious and committed to attaining your qualification
- You are expected to attend all workshops
- You are expected to maintain the pace of the course and submit coursework within specified timelines.
- Where a full programme is provided the qualification must be fully attained within 6 months of completion of the course.
- The institute reserves the rights to recover costs for non-attendance from you or your employer in the event that you fail to complete the course.
Want to enrol?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then fill in the application form that can be found below.
Completed application forms should be mailed to Insurance Institute of Perth and Dundee Deputy President Charlotte Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 1st May 2020